by Raghavan Swaminathan
I recently read the book ‘Chronicles from the future’ which was about the amazing story of Paul Amadeus Dienach. This story happens in the 1920s when he slips into a 1-year coma, but when he was conscious again, he began to write a secret diary and no one knew about its contents until his death in 1924. He died of tuberculosis, a lame reason to die, right? But back then, there was no cure for it.
He was born in 1884 and was a Swiss American teacher with fragile health. Before his death, he left his diary with one of his students, George Papachatzis to translate it from German to Greek. He did not tell him what was in the diary. At first, Papachatzis thought that Dienach had written a novel. But as he was translating it to Greek, he found out that it was about the future, the year 3906 CE. The book mentioned that when Paul Amadeus Dienach went into a coma for a year, his consciousness transferred from his body to the body of one Andreas Northam in the future. This transfer of consciousness is known as the ‘Conscious slide’. After a lot of effort, Papachatzis finally published the diary in 1972.
The future does not turn out anything like what we expect it to be. On the contrary, the events mentioned in the book are beyond our imaginations. In fact, good things happen for the world and humanity then. Fascinating details about our world in the future are given in his diary. But, for the sake of this article, I will give you some brief details.
- 2204 CE = Colonization of Mars.
- 2264 CE = Due to natural catastrophes, the twenty million people who settled on Mars got destroyed.
- 2309 CE = Nuclear war destroys most of Europe.
- 2320-2350 CE= Re-population of Europe.
- 2396 CE (YEAR 1) = Official Establishment of the whole word “Retsstat” (A world nation with Law and Order). End of “Prehistory” and beginning of “Historical Era”. This is the year ONE of the new chronology. This period is also the time when “Homo Occidentalis Novus” (New evolution of Humankind) succeeded “Homo Sapiens”.
- 2596 CE (YEAR 200) = The top scientists around the world are now the new world leaders, responsible for all global government actions.
- 3382 CE (YEAR 982) = Alexis Volkey gets hit by the “Nibelvirch” (Term coined by Aidersen Institute meaning the new cognitive ability attained by people, a new antenna of comprehension.) Due to the Nibelvirch, the human mind was able to perceive new fields of reality. To be simply said, it is instant enlightenment. It is called “Oversynssnas” (Super vision).
When Mr. Dienach woke up in the future, in the body of Andreas Northam, he came to know that Andreas Northam’s closest friend was a man named Stefan. After Stefan got to know that it’s Dienach’s consciousness in the body of Andreas Northam, Stefan told Andreas a lot about their modern world. In one of his conversations, Dienach (In Andreas’s body) learnt that most of the people in that era only work for 2 years after they completed school and they retire (From seventeen to nineteen years). Stefan even managed to pay the money his parents spent on his studies after he worked for 2 years. Dienach came to know that people in 3906 CE didn’t like urban life and preferred to live a relaxed life in the countryside. Just imagine how difficult it would have been for Dienach, a 20th-century man to understand and articulate the future he had witnessed in the 40th century.
The book clearly mentions that people became more spiritual then. They believe that our world is not the end. There is a great reality/Samith beyond us. They even believe that each person has an own world inside him/her and also there are more worlds and many universes, not just the Earth and Milky way. Each world is unique. They follow different morals such as the “Nibelvirch” to attain enlightenment. They also do not devalue our preachings. So our preaching is known to their world as humanity’s first attempt to attain enlightenment.
In another conversation with Stefan, he came to know that the desire for material gain and the thirst for knowledge that humans have now were not that profound among humans then, because they were far more peaceful and content with the spiritual enlightenment they had attained. They complete their duty by working for 2 years and enjoy life after that. It is also interesting to note that people were not sleeping as we do now in 3906 CE. Is it because the hours of sleep have reduced gradually over the next 2000 years or is it because of their evolution? We will never know…
Anyway, whoever is reading this, it is their decision whether to believe all this or not, but I strongly believe it. Dienach died in 1924 CE before the onset of ‘World War 2’. Yet he gave the correct timeline in which it occurred in his diary. This is one proof that what he wrote might be true.
Imagine a future where you have to work only for two years? How wonderful it would be…